Your pieces of jewelry are delicate products, which need special care since they are always in direct contact with your skin. To keep them in perfect condition, we advise you to consider the following recommendations of use and cleaning:
- Avoid contact of the jewelry with cosmetic or cleaning products as they can affect the surface of metal and stones, their appearance, color, and shine.
- Do not perform household chores or sports activities with jewelry on.
- Do not bathe in the pool or on the beach, or expose yourself to the sun with the jewelry on.
- Jewelry should be stored separately and wrapped in soft fabrics to avoid rubbing or scratching. The velvet BOHEMME pouch is ideal for this and comfortable to take on a journey.
- Jewelry should be washed with warm water and neutral PH soap.
- To remove dust or debris from corners, a soft, non-scratch brush may be used.
- For drying, use a cotton cloth, making sure there is no moisture.
- Jewelry with stones and surfaces treated with enamels or varnishes are especially delicate. Use caution when cleaning.